The SPK-85 gas safety valve kit by Hearth Products Controls arrives to you fully assembled and ready to use! This kit employs a rear inlet Copreci valve with a 300° temperature rating and an output of 90K BTUs. This gas valve for fireplaces and log sets is designed to fit 1/2 inch males threads on the end of a burner tub. This natural gas component includes an 18 inch pilot assembly that comes with a mounting bracket, a black control knob with a 4 inch extension, and a heat shield.
Propane users can also enjoy the convenience of this safety pilot valve! We offer the option to upgrade to the LP conversion kit, which includes vermiculite filler for gas dispersion, an air mixer, and 2 pilot orifices.
- Kit Includes:
- Copreci safety pilot valve (#109-C): rear gas inlet, 90K BTU, 300° rating
- 18 inch pilot assembly with mounting bracket
- Heat shield for valve
- Black control knob with 4 inch stem extension
- Assorted fittings for various burner threads
- Compatible with:
- Burner Threads: 1/2" male
- LP Conversion Kit: 70LPK
|Valve:||Copreci Safety Pilot Valve (#109-C)|
|Fuel:||Natural Gas | Liquid Propane (conversion kit required)|
|Pilot Assembly:||18 Inch|